Withdraw your consent at any time
If you do not wish to accept cookies in connection with your use on virivee.com, you will need to delete, and block or disable cookies via your browser settings; see below for more information on how to do this. Please note that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of our website, and may prevent you from being able to access certain features.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
First and third-party cookies: whether a cookie is ‘first’ or ‘third’ party refers to the domain placing the cookie.
- First-party cookies are those set by a website that is being visited by the user at the time (e.g., cookies placed by ).
- Third-party cookies are cookies that are set by a domain other than that of the website being visited by the user. If a user visits a website and another entity sets a cookie through that website, this would be a third-party cookie.
Persistent cookies: these cookies remain on a user’s device for the period of time specified in the cookie. They are activated each time that the user visits the website that created that particular cookie.
Session cookies: these cookies allow website operators to link the actions of a user during a browser session. A browser session starts when a user opens the browser window and finishes when they close the browser window. Session cookies are created temporarily. Once you close the browser, all session cookies are deleted.
How to delete and block our cookies
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies), you may not be able to access all or parts of our website.
Changing your Cookie Settings.
The browser settings for changing your cookies settings are usually found in the ‘options’ or ‘preferences’ menu of your internet browser. In order to understand these settings, the following links may be helpful. Otherwise you should use the ‘Help’ option in your internet browser for more details.
What Cookies do we use and why?
The cookies we may use may be categorized as follows:
- Strictly necessary
Some cookies may fulfill more than one of these purposes.
‘Strictly Necessary’ cookies let you move around the website and use essential features like secure areas. Without these cookies, we cannot provide the requested services.
We use these Strictly Necessary cookies to:
- Identify you as being logged in to the website and to authenticate you
- For security purposes
Accepting these cookies is a condition of using our website, so if you prevent these cookies we can’t guarantee the security on virivee.com during your visit.
‘Performance’ cookies collect information about how you use the website e.g. which pages you visit, and if you experience any errors. These cookies do not collect any information that could identify you and are only used to help us improve how our webshop works, understand the interests of our users and measure the effectiveness of our advertising.
We use performance cookies to:
- Carry out web analytics: Provide statistics on how our website is used
- Perform affiliate tracking: Provide feedback to affiliated entities that one of our visitors also visited their site
- Obtain data on the number of users on our website that have viewed a product or service
- Help us improve our services by measuring any errors that occur
Some of our performance cookies are managed for us by third parties.
‘Functionality’ cookies are used to provide services or to remember settings to improve your visit.
We use ‘Functionality’ cookies for such purposes as:
- Remember settings you’ve applied such as layout, preferences
- Remember if you have engaged with a particular component or list on the website so that it won’t repeat
- Show you when you’re logged in
Some of these cookies are managed for us by third parties.
‘Targeting’ cookies are used to track your visit on our website, as well other websites, apps and online services, including the pages you have visited and the links you have followed, which allows us to display targeted ads to you.
We may use targeting cookies to:
- Display products within the website.
- To improve how we deliver personalized ads and content, and to measure the success of ad campaigns.